- Accepting your feelings. Just because the media and other may make it seem likely everyone else is happy, it's perfectly normal to not feel happy all the time.
- Volunteering. Helping other can make us (and them) feel better.
- Recognize the signs that your blues may be something more serious.
- Include older loved ones in activities to show them they are still a valued member of the family.
- Reach out to people who love and support you.
The full list can be found here. Beating the Holiday Blues.
Thanks to Sue Scheible for sharing this important resource.